MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #16671 of (permalink) Old 11-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Left home at 8:20am with the hound and just got back. Nearly 4 hour walk that was about 15 miles of Park, Beach, Woods and Country Walks. Up hill, down hill, muddy, pig shit, wild sheep and horses, two castles and I'm absolutely ******* exhausted.

2 years ago, I'd of been lucky to make it to the local shop due to a few health issues. 1 year ago I'd of been lucky getting back from there. I was happy with that improvement in a year, but this is just amazing. I think I'm finally on my way to good health

I'm extremely tired, but it's NORMAL tired, which for me gives the same feeling right now as being in a fight, or surfing.

It may not sound like a lot to most of you, but considering even 6 months ago walking my dog for 30minutes was a challenge, I'm extremely please right now.

Onwards and upwards eh Oh, and only 1-2 of you actually knew I had health issues. I didn't want to bitch and moan and dwell on it, but now that things are on the up, might as well celebrate it eh

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome