MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #16672 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Left home at 8:20am with the hound and just got back. Nearly 4 hour walk that was about 15 miles of Park, Beach, Woods and Country Walks. Up hill, down hill, muddy, pig shit, wild sheep and horses, two castles and I'm absolutely ******* exhausted.

2 years ago, I'd of been lucky to make it to the local shop due to a few health issues. 1 year ago I'd of been lucky getting back from there. I was happy with that improvement in a year, but this is just amazing. I think I'm finally on my way to good health

I'm extremely tired, but it's NORMAL tired, which for me gives the same feeling right now as being in a fight, or surfing.

It may not sound like a lot to most of you, but considering even 6 months ago walking my dog for 30minutes was a challenge, I'm extremely please right now.

Onwards and upwards eh Oh, and only 1-2 of you actually knew I had health issues. I didn't want to bitch and moan and dwell on it, but now that things are on the up, might as well celebrate it eh
Well that explains why you are such a dick.

Lol joking bud. I would never seriously respond that way to someone improving health wise. I am glad you are doing better and i think even though you say that to us it might not seem alot i think that isnt true. I think the idea of me NOT being able to do that stuff is extremely hard. So putting myself in your situation i can definitely understand how happy that improvement must make you. I hope it continues as much as possible and then some more.