MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2011, 07:23 AM   #16674 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Left home at 8:20am with the hound and just got back. Nearly 4 hour walk that was about 15 miles of Park, Beach, Woods and Country Walks. Up hill, down hill, muddy, pig shit, wild sheep and horses, two castles and I'm absolutely ******* exhausted.

2 years ago, I'd of been lucky to make it to the local shop due to a few health issues. 1 year ago I'd of been lucky getting back from there. I was happy with that improvement in a year, but this is just amazing. I think I'm finally on my way to good health

I'm extremely tired, but it's NORMAL tired, which for me gives the same feeling right now as being in a fight, or surfing.

It may not sound like a lot to most of you, but considering even 6 months ago walking my dog for 30minutes was a challenge, I'm extremely please right now.

Onwards and upwards eh Oh, and only 1-2 of you actually knew I had health issues. I didn't want to bitch and moan and dwell on it, but now that things are on the up, might as well celebrate it eh
Oh a wise guy huh bragging his health around here why I oughta, but seriously I hate health problems too, right now if I got a MMA fight tomorrow they would tell me I am the world's sickest competitor and mad, but I thought just being extremely tired was normal for me too and the deviated septum thing I gots..

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK