MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2011, 04:51 AM   #355 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDawg View Post
How can you say Uncharted 3 is "quirky rubbish" and then go on to say a game like Gears of War 3 is "refined and polished?" It honestly seemed like you were describing Gears of War in the first paragraph. I can't count the amount of times I would roll when I didn't want to or put my back up on the wrong wall in GoW.
The difference is, that I've played all 3 games of both titles. With Gears, after getting through the initial quirkyness of the first game, each subsequent game felt more refined. Plus I was now used to it from the first, so Gears 2 and 3 feel comfortable and familiar. Playing throuhg Gears 3 was like a smooth movie, as a result of my training! But with Drake, even after all the hours ive put into the first 2 games, I still fumble around. I still get caught on scenery. I still feck up all the time. And honestly, if you cant see and feel the difference in the sheer punch and feedback you get when blasting shit in G3, compared to the sterile Drake... well, as you say, different types.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote