MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #16729 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Insane. The final two episodes were absolutely fantastic. Brilliant tv
Is that the season were wilsons GF dies??? That was sad. / : poor Wilson. He is one of my favorite characters. Him and house together is brilliant.

Prepare for the show to go downhill though. I am not sure about season 8 yet since i am currently watching it. Its really different though then the other seasons. Today is the new episode actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post

Wow... never knew this. Did you know God is god backwards?? Maybe that means we are DOGS best friend since god is a god and he created us??? MIND BLOWN!!!.

Joking. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post

The English language definitely was the hardest to learn. And i know Bosnian,German,English and 20 words in french. The rules constantly contradict each other which is what makes it so hard.