MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-07-2011, 05:47 PM   #16730 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Is that the season were wilsons GF dies??? That was sad. / : poor Wilson. He is one of my favorite characters. Him and house together is brilliant.

Prepare for the show to go downhill though. I am not sure about season 8 yet since i am currently watching it. Its really different though then the other seasons. Today is the new episode actually
yeah, that's the season. But it's almost impossible to not go downhill from a finale like that, it was truly amazing and emotional. I still love House and always will no matter what, so far this season is actually pretty good... (spoilers for KRY and maybe others)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
The English language definitely was the hardest to learn. And i know Bosnian,German,English and 20 words in french. The rules constantly contradict each other which is what makes it so hard.
Don't know why, but I've always found English pretty easy, and it's not my native language. It could be because I use it often, but still, I learned german for 6 years and I barely know a damn thing, much less understand them speaking, it's ridiculous. I've also heard french is very hard to learn.