MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2011, 01:56 AM   #16734 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
You're kidding. English is by far the easiest language I've ever learned and I know Latin which basically shares the same grammar with English but adds lots of suffices.

Who else finds himself watching oldfan's sig for minutes?
No im not kidding.

Its universally known that English is the hardest language to learn. I wasnt the first person that has said that.

May i ask you where you are from? And also at what age did you start learning English??

Also please remember that not all people are the same. Alot of people like myself need rules to go by when they are learning. English has none.. or i should say they constantly contradict one another. The best way to learn the English language is by growing up around it and not in class.