MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2011, 03:17 AM   #16735 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
No im not kidding.

Its universally known that English is the hardest language to learn.
I wasnt the first person that has said that.

May i ask you where you are from? And also at what age did you start learning English??

Also please remember that not all people are the same. Alot of people like myself need rules to go by when they are learning. English has none.. or i should say they constantly contradict one another. The best way to learn the English language is by growing up around it and not in class.

I'm from Germany and I've had my first English class at the age of 12. I was fluent by 16-17 but that was probably due to the US army being stationed near my town at that time so I've had lots of practice (and still have). The one thing that wasn't easy was learning the pronunciation of certain words that are spelled the same but pronounced differently. Like wound (as in injury) and wound (as in "he had a bandage wound around his head") or object ("I object") and object "an object")... the list goes on... but I never found that to be particularly difficult.

I should add I was always good with languages. English and Latin were my easiest (and only) A's at school.

Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm