MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2011, 03:55 AM   #16737 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I don't know, all that stuff that you mentioned two, to , too , where ,were ,we're, etc. kinda comes to me naturally. I mean... they're all different words. Most of my English education was in written word, dictation and books so I guess knowing the difference between two, to and too is a side effect of that. I never really spoke English until 10th grade. That's also the time I started reading books and watching TV series in English (helps a lot with colloquial language).

Just checked that link you posted and I realized that many of the things that are considered difficult are actually the same in German. We have the question thing, the case thing, the "what kinda word is that?" thing, irregular conjugations, the stress thing. The only thing that differs is the first two which is basically pronunciation. Maybe that's a reason I consider English easier than other languages?

Plus we have lots of punctuation - the mother of all that is evil and not very nice.