MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Burning fat, weight loss, help appreciated.

View Single Post

Old 11-08-2011, 09:01 AM   #27 (permalink)
Coq de Combat
Flyweight

Coq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level nowCoq de Combat is on another level now
Yes, I am still interested in losing weight. I have lost a lot of weight, but there's still more to go. I do however get compliments all the time, that I am looking a lot leaner and thinner. However, this last week I've done some bad choices concerning diet. Too bad, however, I think that I'd done the bad choices all the time instead of just a week if I didn't get on this weight loss freight train. So, considering that I am pretty well off in a way.

This week I'm back on the "good choices" diet. Lots of veggies and so on.

Thanks to all of you, I now have the tools to effectively lose all that overweight. I'll get back with a more detailed update later on.

Feels great to have shirts that fit or are a bit too big, instead of being too small. Sign of weight loss.
Coq de Combat is offline   Reply With Quote