MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Please I beg of you!

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2006, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Can I become moderator please. I am the person who contributes most to this site, some of the moderators don't contribute to this site (will not mention any names). Plus there are some parts of the forum that are not being moderated such as the UFC forum. Please I beg of you. I've always wanted to do this. Thanks.
all sections have moderators.. some of us handle multiple sections as for contributing the most.. while some of your posts are great... Others are just fighting back and forth with other members... now its not my place to decide... but you do certianly need to learn to ignore comments others make even if they are directed to you personaly if you want to be a moderator.. granted... we all have bad days... but pulling the Ross Perot stuff you been doing certianly does not help your case.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote