MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #16789 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
I approve of this!!!

Can't wait for FFX HD remake that is in the works
Yahh!! I still need to buy the other HD remakes like the Metal Gear Solid one and also the Zone of Enders HD. Zone of Enders was the funnest robot game when i was young. FFX was a good one too.. much better then the recent ones imo. Though i am looking forward to the new one. You can capture monsters and use them in battle. I love that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessia View Post
I didn't like it much. I'll just be happily sticking to WoW and a few 360 games for now.

Skyrim like a mother****er though!
Skyrim is going to be awesome. The last Elder Scrolls i played though was Morrow Wind and i loved that game. So im going to get Skyrim for sure and see how much the game has come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Sideways, are you planning to buy Diablo 3 too? Can't wait for that, and I'm not even a Diablo fan (as in, I didn't play the first two), but it looks awesome. Blizzard is awesome, but I got tired of WoW and its monthly fees, so D3 will be like a breath of awesomely fresh air!

Oh, and I'm getting MW3 and a new headset (Razer Chimaera), so get ready xbox bitches to kick sum ass.
Oh yes definitely. I loved Diablo 2 and had one of the best accounts in the game. My equipment was perfect on almost all my characters. I was young so i was able to spend alot of time playing haha. Also my parents spend alot of money on Mountain Dew. So i have alot of great memories about Diablo 2 and i couldnt be more excited for Diablo 3.