MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 15 will be LWs and/or WWs - Tryouts start in December

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 06:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Atilak
Flyweight

Atilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level nowAtilak is on another level now
Quote:
the final fight will be held a week later with the coaches from the show facing off just a week after that.
Wow.. That is big change..

Fighters now go to the camp to prepare for the finals. Lot of them are way better at finale because they benefit from being in camp usually with their coach. So this time final fight will win fighter who will be better prepared before the show.

Thats ok with me. Different setup, but fair.

The thing with coaches seems really strange for me. They need to go through their preparation and will have less time for coaching. Seems not fair for some fighters. Could easily take them out of their game. That really take them out of their routine.
I dont aprove that! (like it matters to someone)