MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manny Pacquiao Soon To Unveil “The Seagal Punch”

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Freakshow
Amateur

Freakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to allFreakshow is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
I can only guess what Seagal could possibly teach an elite boxer, but with his Hapkido I would assume it would involve anticipating punches or small movements to avoid them. I dunno lol.
Seagal is trained in Aikido, not Hapkido. If it was Hapkido, he may have a new strike or something, but all Aikido could really offer a boxer would be punch avoidance, something I'm fairly sure a guy who makes his living getting punched in the face would work on anyways.