MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - That guy who used to post on here sucker punched mayweather snr

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
When I saw the title I was positive it was just Charlie staging shit again. I've been following him on YouTube for a long time and the dude is a complete mental case. He claims to have a 20-0 record, is the self proclaimed nr1 p4p and keeps going on about how he will fight Wlad for the title next year. The guy should be locked up for his own good, but I thought at least noone took him seriously. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw he was in there trading with Floyd Mayweather Sr, I mean, it is just absurd. How this happened in the first place I have no idea.
luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote