MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #389 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I personally didn't like it any better than L4D. There are quests to pick up and some RPG elements as you said, though. My point was, I didn't find it any "better" than L4D. It felt like playing a Co-op game without any friends, and because of that it got boring quickly much like L4D single player did.

I wish they would make an open world zombie survival horror game not based around multiplayer, but based on single player, with the structure of something like Fallout 3. That would be great.
I would love to play that game. And I actually liked the L4D games quite a lot more than DI, in fact I liked it so much I organized a 16-man tourney for L4D2 But L4D with computer teammates was definitely a pretty barren experience.