MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has visited the most countries?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #81 (permalink)
mmaswe82
Shogun

mmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By Allmmaswe82 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
USA (twice)
Dubai
Cyprus
Spain
Wales
Greece
Ireland
Portugal
Turkey

Funny story. On my holiday in Dubai they have this wicked water park called Wild Wadi where they have one of those surfboard simulator ride things. People were just casually standing up on the surf board and riding away. I thought it was going to be so easy. I hopped on the board, instantly got washed away by the wave and my swimming shorts came clean off, ha ha ha, I was only like 13 years old. I managed to catch my shorts and whip them back on ASAP (there was a huge que standing by). Probably the funniest but most embarrassing part of my life.

Wish that was me.

Other places I really, really want to visit:

Brazil
Japan - Tokyo
Australia
Canada
You've been to Wild wadi?! thats like a life-dream of mine.
I've been lots of places and I always figured when I have enough cash I'm going to visit Dubai, 50% because of that damn water world I love that kind of stuff and Wadi seems like the best water park in the world.

Let's see, where I can remember traveling:

Sweden (born and raised)
Denmark (50 - 100 times?)
Iceland (Best looking women in the world, even more so than Sweden)
Mallorca (Spain)
Ibiza (Spain)
Cyprus (both the greek and turkish sides)
Crete (Greece)
Tunisia (many times)
Egypt
Thailand
Corsica (France)
Germany
England
Spain (mainland)
and also traveled through Holland and Belgium if that counts.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some place but thats what i could think of straight up. I'll add more if anything pops up.

That makes 16 if you count driving through and different islands belonging to the same country.