MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 14 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 12:33 PM   #246 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Like I get it, Akira is a child and a douche and I'm not against people hating on him, but it has been proven he didn't do it the first time. And really the TUF crew aren't beyond putting that specific camera angle in again to stir more controversy, if it wasn't for the specific angle they showed the first time then no one would have fell for it. But clever editing stirred up interest and sadly branded Akira a cheat which is unfair to be honest, despite his crappy attitude.
I honestly think he tapped the first fight. I as screaming he tapped when I watched the fight the first time. And every angle I saw it looked like he tapped to me. But that is just my opinion. Akira has talent dont get me wrong. But when you talk that much shit and brag about your black belt then pull some stuff like he has and then jumps up afterwards trying to fight after the fight is clearly over then I won't try to defend him what so ever.

I know it's a show and they are probably encouraging him to act like that. But he has been warned once by officals about calming down after the fight.

Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline   Reply With Quote