MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Banks world takeover, 9/11

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I've recently come across some new information regarding 9/11 that I've found startling. Theres no way in hell I believe 9/11 was anything other than a staged act, orchestrated by the worlds powers, US, UK, Israel. This isn't a recent thought that has popped into my head. Its something I've been personally interested in for a few years now. Everyday I'm looking to find out more about how this world is really run, how the monetary system really works, who really runs this world. And things of such nature.

I try to free myself from the absolute shite thats on tv. Allow my mind to explore rather than be dumbed down and told how to live my life by the major media stations. Like Fox!ACB, NBC, CBS.

For people who are interested in World poltics and how are world is really run please read the following article. It wont take long and you honestly wont believe what you read.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/listene...ntral.Bank.htm

I hope this article helps people to start seeing whats really going on. There are protests going on all around the world in all the major capitals, right now! People are waking up from this perpetual nightmare of economic slavery. We can change the world. Don't be scared about what you learn. Build on it.

I put this in the debate section because I can imagine not everyone will take this kinda talk lightly and will probably have something to say about. Well, I'm ready for any naysayers, hit me with any question or rational debate!

Quote:
May 20, 2002 by Tamar Sternthal

Syndicated Columnist Georgie Anne Geyer Uses Fabricated Sharon Quote

In a May 10, 2002 column (“Now Isn’t the Time for Bush League Moves”), nationally-syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer included bogus and inflammatory allegations against Prime Minister Sharon and Israel’s supporters in America.

First, she wrote:

In fact, it [American support for Israel’s actions] led Prime Minister Sharon to tell his Cabinet recently, “I control America.”

CAMERA conducted extensive Nexis and Internet searches, and found that no mainstream news organization reported as true the fabricated quotation.
The hoax originated with an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, the Islamic Association for Palestine. It said:

An acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during which Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying “don’t worry about American pressure, we control America.”

Notably, in the same press release, the direct quotation “we control America” changed to “we the Jewish people control America.”
IAP wrote:

According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col [sic] Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying “...I want to tell you something clear, don’t worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”

According to the IAP press release, the statement was reported on Kol Yisrael. However, CAMERA’s calls to Kol Yisrael confirmed that no such broadcast occurred.
You're right I don't believe it. This is not a report it's hate looking for justification. It would be just as easy to refute the rest of this so called article, which isn't an article at all but a rant with no sources all meant to justify the last ridiculous sentence.

Quote:
"Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them."

Quote:
I'd advise you to seek out more information yourself about him, there is several sources out there with the truth, but do not believe some of the false crap that is out there too, because there is just as much, actually more, than what is true
^^The most true part of that so called report.

so true.

So ironical.

Last edited by HitOrGetHit : 11-11-2011 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Double Post
oldfan is offline   Reply With Quote