MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #406 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I wasnt happy with the maps at all. But the more I play them, the more I realize they are very intricate. There are so many ways of branching and getting to the same spot. Some of them are not visually obvious to begin with. So, even though they are small, they have some decent scope. I suspect campers will have more difficulty getting away with their bullshit once the maps have been mastered.

Overall. Not bad. The campaign is pretty cool. Special ops is also fun. Worth the money I would say.
I thought the campaign was EPIC! I had to play it to see how it all ended. I like Spec Ops a lot more than Zombies so that is a plus. Overall, I will probably keep the game, but will probably also end up getting BF3 for online.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote