MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen gives Brian Stann a helping hand in the war against terror

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Thank you for demonstrating my main point: that he trolls his fans AND his haters. Also, I didn't say he was a dick to Stann, I really think Stann is being truthful. I've met Chael, he has always been cool with me in person as well. Friendly, took photos, answered questions etc, even though it wasn't a signing or publicity deal, we just happened to see him in the audience at an FCFF event. And last time I saw him was before he took on this particular persona also.
The main point of your 1st sentence as I understood it was that Chael was as insincere in his praise for Stann as he is in his mocking of silva.

You're dead wrong.

edit: in my opinion and stated by others who know him