MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 04:43 AM   #16876 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Happy Birthday to Me and The UFC!!

18 years ago tonight, my girlfriend at the time threw a small intimate 32nd birthday party for me. Knowing that I always watched boxing PPV’s but never watched Pro wrestling, she took a chance and ordered this new thing on PPV.

She went to bed that night pissed at me and knowing that she had started a love affair that would last far longer than the 2 of us. I stayed up watching the tape and slept on the couch.

I don’t know why it’s taken UFC 18 years to come back to my birthday party but, they are welcome. It’s going to be a good one. All the people I love the most will be there. Mrsfan and my girls, Dana and the boys.

and Captain Morgan
A happy day for old bastards everywhere.
You existing makes me feel young. Please dont ever leave this place.

On another note,
Skrim just popped through my letterbox. I almost called the postie a c*unt for not delivering it yesterday, but he was considerably larger than myself... so I didn't.

...but I thought it... and thought it with vigour.