MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #16887 (permalink)
G_Land
Roll Tide Roll

G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I'll bet those MRE's are getting pretty damn good these days.

when I was a kid C-rations from the Vietnam era were just about the nastiest things I ever tried to eat. But, by the 90's MRE's were awesome! I loved 'em. I used to barter all kinds of stuff to my brother for them. He hated them. I guess it's different when you have to eat them but, compared to what I've eaten for lunch most of my life they're a feast.

They have went through some big changes since I've been in the Military. Some for the best...others for the worst. The extra stuff you get now is way better. Used too it was either Charms candy or M&M's ..maybe Skittles if you were lucky. Now they have everything from Combos to beef jerky. They had a time where they had breakfast Mre's mixed in the A boxes. An omelet or syrup sausage....Nasty to say the least lol

Credit to M.C !!