MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim

Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2011, 10:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
I went for Wood Elf as my character. Im a kind of Archer/Conjurer Hybrid.

has anyone had the misfortune of accidently discovering Krosis yet?
I'm a Wood elf too. Dirty bastard who looks like shit. I try to double cross just about anybody I come across. IF somebody needs me to fetch something really important to them, I'll accept the mission, go get the item, and then sell it. If I cant sell it, I'll hoard it. I tend to go back to the person at some point, just to hear them ask excitedly "Have you found my [blah]?!", only for me to shrug my shoulders and say "naa bro" and watch them cry. Little do they know their [blah] is sitting warmly in my pouch.

As for combat? Im 100% a - hide in the shadows and stick arrows in people from long distance - kind of guy. Giggling as they scamper around looking for me.

Lawlessness rocks.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote