MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim

Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2011, 11:11 AM   #22 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I'm a Wood elf too. Dirty bastard who looks like shit. I try to double cross just about anybody I come across. IF somebody needs me to fetch something really important to them, I'll accept the mission, go get the item, and then sell it. If I cant sell it, I'll hoard it. I tend to go back to the person at some point, just to hear them ask excitedly "Have you found my [blah]?!", only for me to shrug my shoulders and say "naa bro" and watch them cry. Little do they know their [blah] is sitting warmly in my pouch.

As for combat? Im 100% a - hide in the shadows and stick arrows in people from long distance - kind of guy. Giggling as they scamper around looking for me.

Lawlessness rocks.
that is almost exactly how Ive been playing the game.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote