Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Graveyard

27K views 159 replies 34 participants last post by  Rauno 
#1 ·
A place where we could talk about the past members that have tasted the ban hammer, left for whatever reasons etc. A place to remember members like Kado, Alizio :)confused05:), Charlie Z and so on..

#7 ·
BobbyCooper and ColdCall420 surprised me the most. I have had several people on here over the years that I've spoken to regularly, and they were probably my top two.

Bobby shocked me. I remember he was given his lifetime membership, and received by popular vote if memory furuther serves. He went on to post well over 8,000 times. He and I were pretty tight, repping each other often. Then I guess he got into some heated political debates on a couple of different forum sections. I really had nothing to do with that, but from what I understand, he carried some of that new attitude over into the MMA side of things. Very surprising to say the least.

ColdCall420 was my go to MOD for the longest time, he and Toxic. I really don't know what happened there, apparently there was some pretty bad behind the scenes things going down.

Regardless, I miss hearing from the both, but what are you gonna do?

*Sidenote
What happened to Machida Karate? He was another "pal" of mine, and he seems to have just dissappeared but I don't think he was banned.

#8 ·
KOOL thread idea.

I've been very curious about cc/elite blood too. Seems like some higher ups can't quite make up their minds.

I miss Bobby. Not the angry communist who got banned but, the sweet kid who convinced me to give you bunch of rude inconsiderate hurtmyfeelings so-n-so's another chance.
I tried reppin and pm ing bobby but when it did no good I'll admit I had a lot of fun pissing him off:shame02:

funny How Alizio keeps coming up, it seems like he's been gone so long. I really liked him and never saw the threads where he was such a bad boy. I've learned that it's not what you say around here but, who you say it to. He claimed he was also a paid member and I hope that's true.

CharlieZ is just too big for this li'l ol' forum.

edit: @ Brian's side note = M K is around. He's been wasting time in the real world.

#10 ·
remember swedish fighter? that guy was funny for troll reasons, putting up threads about how gsp is gay and then put 'questionable pictures up' and saying things like i will kill you with my shootgun, yes shootgun. lol

#9 ·
CC was banned because he always had this personal vendetta with the mods and admins here, it would go away but then come back worse and worse everytime. It was clearly disrupting the forums and I suppose there was more that went on via PM's and such. Our staff here do a great job of justifying bans, especially perma bans so it ust have been deserved.

When he came back on his Elite Bloodline account he said that a staff member gave him permission to come back but he was temporarily banned until staff could find out who the mod was that gave him permission. He still isn't back so clearly that was an untrue statement.

Bobby really changed, he was a cool guy and my personal idea of what happened is he read some type of article or watched a documentary that changed his life because one day he was some kind of American hating member that spoke very highly of Japan (which is fine, I like Japan). I am Canadian but his posts bothered me just as much as it would bother any American member, they were ignorant and simply stupid.

Also, when he debated he never offered facts or educated responses, he would state his position, then when you disagree he would resort to personal attacks or insults.

#32 ·
I think he has the username 'N1™' now. Unless that's Norway1.. I always got confused.

N1™ hasn't logged in since 2010 sometime though :( No idea why.

#37 ·
I feel ashamed to admit but does anyone else feel kinda curious about checking that forum out? lol, I won't though because I LOVE me some MMAF :D

I remember a poster called 'JennaBenda' or something like that...claimed to be a chick but tried to get me to have 'online-sex' with "her" via PM.....creepy person whoever the f*ck it was.

#47 ·
Alizio... man, I miss that guy. Everything that guy said was with tongue firmly in cheek, but I don't think many people got that and thought he was plain horrible. We shared many a sneaky rep/pm, chuckling at some of the over-reactions. But god damn, he knew his MMA.

oldfan getting banned made me very sad. But seeing as he came back just a few days later, ive taken back my undeserved sadness and replaced it with amusement.

I always got on well with CC. Aint got shit but nice things to say about him. When I first joined he was really supportive. Good man.

As for Cooper? I always knew he was an ubertroll, well before it became obvious to everybody else. And I'll admit, it was a bit of a mission of mine to expose him. In the end, he made it easy with his demented political views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.