MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #301 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 11-14: MT conditioning was the usual mat jog and jump rope, then a bunch of bag drills and shadowboxing. BJJ was a kimura flow drill, then a few mount escapes. I'm still getting spider and breakdance warmups down. They're so fun and fluid when I get them right. Going to my other gym this PM with my daughter, so I may try to bang out a mile or three. Horrible headache today. That'll learn me not to drink the night before.
EDIT: Ran 2 miles
Tue: MT was mad pad work. My cardio is probably good to test for my shorts, but I'm going to wait till the instructor brings it up again. He's going to teach us wai khru and ram muay eventually, which thrills me no end.
Wed: I taught gym today so I did a lot of running, hopping, jumping, plus about 20 minutes on the stepmill. BJJ was a nice defense against americana from the back, some more spider guard stuff because I asked for it, other technique that I can't remember right now, and a few rounds rolling live where I didn't get completely owned, which is definitely progress.
Thur: MT; like Tuesday only harder work.
Fri: taught gym again and played a fair bit of basketball.
Sat: rested
Sun: tabata rounds, kick shield drills, various plyo type stuff.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 11-20-2011 at 06:48 PM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote