MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim

Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 02:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I'm rolling hard as a mage/thief. Level 27 currently, 440mana/220hp and I blast the crap out of everything. So many guards have tried to arrest me for stuff but I never have it, one thing I like about this game is that guards aren't infinitely spawning. I can get into a huge fight with 15-20 guards, kill them all, sell their crap for thousands of gold and they never come back just the occasional new guard but its nice not having to kill more guards than the entire population of the game every time i enter a city.

The only thing I don't like as much is the leveling and perk system. I feel like im only negligibly more powerful than I was at lvl 10 (now 27) and most of that is due to gear improvements not leveling up.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote