MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graveyard

Thread: Graveyard
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #95 (permalink)
Budhisten

Budhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF MaterialBudhisten Is Future HOF Material
It is indeed the same guy... He and I started out in this place at roughly the same time, so we followed each others progress in here and always had each others back...

I've PM'ed him a few times after his change, and it was still the same guy, friendly to me and so on, but nothing - NOTHING, could turn him away from his facsination with Asian culture and especially Japan... Oh, that and Che Guevara.

It's a sad story really :/

But like Rauno said, we've given Bobby lots of chances and believe me, people aren't banned for no reason... We have a set of rules that we operate by, and if you're in violation of those you get infracted.

MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!

Last edited by Budhisten : 11-15-2011 at 11:03 AM.