MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?
View Single Post
post #16943 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
My favorite was the throat Mic. They were a lil frail tho. I just rock the default head set that comes with the Xbox now. Especially since my dog loced the taste of the Throat mic...I went through 3
Haha, well this one is for my PC, I can't speak on Skype or Ventrilo and it's been pissing me off. >.>

My 360 headset is still perfectly intact for whenever I decide to get my Xbox live subscription running again.

Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Rage and electronics do not mix

I almost never lose my temper and I try to be laid back as much as possible but a few weeks ago in the heat of the moment I put my knee through a flat screen tv

Anyone know of a cheaper decent headset, I'm gonna get xbox live this weekend at some point and I need some help talking mad shit on a budget
Whoa man! What could have provoked you enough to do that to a TV?! I mean I may have stomped my headset, but that was only $15! TVs are a different story!

As for the 360 mix for talking shit on a budget, can't get any better than this I think.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome