MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #16943 (permalink)
Alessia
Flyweight

Alessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level nowAlessia is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
My favorite was the throat Mic. They were a lil frail tho. I just rock the default head set that comes with the Xbox now. Especially since my dog loced the taste of the Throat mic...I went through 3
Haha, well this one is for my PC, I can't speak on Skype or Ventrilo and it's been pissing me off. >.>

My 360 headset is still perfectly intact for whenever I decide to get my Xbox live subscription running again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Rage and electronics do not mix

I almost never lose my temper and I try to be laid back as much as possible but a few weeks ago in the heat of the moment I put my knee through a flat screen tv

Anyone know of a cheaper decent headset, I'm gonna get xbox live this weekend at some point and I need some help talking mad shit on a budget
Whoa man! What could have provoked you enough to do that to a TV?! I mean I may have stomped my headset, but that was only $15! TVs are a different story!

As for the 360 mix for talking shit on a budget, can't get any better than this I think.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Headset/dp/B003OAE79S