MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 04:47 PM   #16948 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
That damn TV came at ya bro you had no choice!!!

That head set is $15 at gamestop so $1 is great!!! This is about the best for the money

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wirel...388549&sr=1-37
It was about that time I realized it wasn't a flat screen tv at all.. But a giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era.. I asked him what he wanted and he said "about tree fitty"... I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money and I knee'd him in the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessia View Post
Yeah I think that TV was trying to mug you or
something! Though just looking at my TV, I couldn't imagine putting my
knee through it.

Brand new 47" Vizio, that was used for a week, paid $150.
Luckily it was a crappy 32inch, still payed like 230 for it. The new tv I bought this past week for skyrim/mw3 is some off brand I paid 350 for.. It's 42inches >.< sounds like you got a balling deal on yours

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.