MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Graveyard

Thread: Graveyard
View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 10:43 PM   #96 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
It is indeed the same guy... He and I started out in this place at roughly the same time, so we followed each others progress in here and always had each others back...

I've PM'ed him a few times after his change, and it was still the same guy, friendly to me and so on, but nothing - NOTHING, could turn him away from his facsination with Asian culture and especially Japan... Oh, that and Che Guevara.

It's a sad story really :/

But like Rauno said, we've given Bobby lots of chances and believe me, people aren't banned for no reason... We have a set of rules that we operate by, and if you're in violation of those you get infracted.
I hear ya my man... and it is depressing. Everyone gets a little out of line every now and again, (myself included as it comes to dealing with Chael Sonnen)... but you guys do a great job of making sure it doesn't get too out of hand.

It's like I said to MC when he first told me about Bobby... if he said he deserved to be banned, the source was good enough for me.
Respect