MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ufc Backs Off Liddell Vs. Silva Claims

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #17 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spit206Fire
OK

Will everyone PLEASE STOP BLAMING DANA WHITE! Christ sakes does anyone here know Japanesse Business? I do enough to know that they are stingy as shit and they are only in it for 1 thing and thats money. If it doesn't happen im not going to blame dana white because dana white is only the ufc president, and he can only control chuck liddell's side of it. The japanesse control PRIDE, so if Silvia wants to stick with pride, then theres nothing dana white can do but try and get pride to fight against UFC.
yea I have to agree.. just because dana is the president of the company and hte public face.. he does not make all the decisions.. thats what the board of directors does.. While he has some say his word is not law... and he can not control events in Pride which may be the reason for this.. all we can do is sit and wait.. and see what happens

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote