MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Skyrim
Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2011, 12:56 PM
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
I am straight up destruction high elf, I have fireball in one hand and shock in the other, i have on all magic garb and accessories ect, people literally melt in front of me, i give lydia my best weapons and then use her as a pack mule

also tried fully undressing her so i could have a naked chick following me around everywhere but sadly it does not work
I don't like rolling with Lydia. Every fight she will walk right into spells. I was duel casting incinerate and next thing I know her lifeless body is flying across the room on fire

I uhh tried to upgrade her armor but it wouldn't let me remove what she was wearing.. That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
My character hates all uses of Magic... probably due to the trauma of watching his mother get molested and killed by a pair of dark elf mages when he was 3. He swore to never touch the magic arts and to kill anybody who practises them.

He refuses to even use a potion, such is his disgust. Not a single perk will ever be wasted on magic. Only Archery, Daggers and Sneak attacks for my boy... with a bit of Forging.

Progress is slow, but purist.
Glad I'm not the only one who does stuff like this. Add a bit of a story line and personality for your character it helps me feel more immersed in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
I gots me the 'Bow of hunt'. Best bow Ive found so far and not 'that' hard to acquire.

I have literally completed nothing over the past few days. mainly spent my time wandering around discovering things and killing stuff.
I started the main story once... I end up looting everything, selling, doing tons of side quests xD I love that about the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
Are you using the Favorites feature? It's a little faster than going all the way to the Magic menu.
I am not currently.. Can you use it on the 360 version? Ive heard you can put spells etc on keys with the pc/Mac versions. How would I go about using it?

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome