MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 03:46 AM   #16970 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
So, I woke up today, left my house and went for a hike in the woods near my place. It was pretty fun. I found some pretty cool areas I haven't actually seen before, which is odd considering I've been in this part of the woods before a few times in the past.

Anyways, I came across like a mini cave thing. Found some pretty sweet stuff inside, some homeless guy must have lived there or something. I took his stuff, though, as.. well, why not? I assume whomever was staying there (if someone was staying there) isn't there anymore.

Saw some animals, saw fish in the river, I even heard a bear. Seriously, the hike was crazy. Like, I go out hiking quite often, but normally it's just going form point A to point B and not really doing anything unusual. Today, though, for some reason was pretty crazy and a lot of cool stuff happened. Hell, I even found some abandoned cabin or something. Like, I've been here for a very long time, why have I not found these things before now? I searched the cabin by the way, wasn't anything too exciting happening in there.

Then, out of nowhere, a dragon attacked. Yeah, a dragon. I shouted him to death and ended up pushing my sword into his face. Took his bones and stuffed them in my chest at home along with the neat stuff I found in that cave.

As for what's going on in my "real" life, I'm headed out the door to buy more hot pockets.
That's when I realised and lulzed. Awesome

Frost Trolls... urgh. I'm trying to find the Staff of Magnus, and before I entered the Labyrinth I had to kill 3 of them and a Dragon Was hard, but fun.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”