MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 10:47 AM   #16981 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
So, I woke up today, left my house and went for a hike in the woods near my place. It was pretty fun. I found some pretty cool areas I haven't actually seen before, which is odd considering I've been in this part of the woods before a few times in the past.

Anyways, I came across like a mini cave thing. Found some pretty sweet stuff inside, some homeless guy must have lived there or something. I took his stuff, though, as.. well, why not? I assume whomever was staying there (if someone was staying there) isn't there anymore.

Saw some animals, saw fish in the river, I even heard a bear. Seriously, the hike was crazy. Like, I go out hiking quite often, but normally it's just going form point A to point B and not really doing anything unusual. Today, though, for some reason was pretty crazy and a lot of cool stuff happened. Hell, I even found some abandoned cabin or something. Like, I've been here for a very long time, why have I not found these things before now? I searched the cabin by the way, wasn't anything too exciting happening in there.

Then, out of nowhere, a dragon attacked. Yeah, a dragon. I shouted him to death and ended up pushing my sword into his face. Took his bones and stuffed them in my chest at home along with the neat stuff I found in that cave.

As for what's going on in my "real" life, I'm headed out the door to buy more hot pockets.
Nooo MC ..... LARP's?

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!