MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #16989 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I'm driving along doing the speed limit cop passes me does a tire squealing u-turn middle of the street and middle of traffic. Must have doubled the speed limit and ran a stop light. He pulls me over doesn't get out of his car, additional cop comes after 5 minutes. They approach as a group hands on their guns, the officer that slowly and carefully approached my window took one look at me and I imagine it was almost just as hardcore as he could be said "sir, why aren't you wearing your seatbelt?". It was such a tense moment and it was all about my seatbelt, might not have gotten a ticket but I was hit with the "giggles" and I laughed pretty hard as he took my stuff and went back to his car. I was able to regain composure by the time he got back with my ticket. I was fine at this point until he asked me to respond I managed a yes before laughing some more, he said "now be sure and buckle up" I replied "sure boss" amidst trying to restrain my laughing.

It's gonna cost me 45$. Seriously all that for 45$. I hope they know they have seriously cut into my support single mothers budget this week.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.