MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael Sonnen is an attention ho

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelfighter View Post
While I agree with some of this. It should probably be in smacktalk...
Isnt everything Sonnen related should probably be in smacktalk, especially his own quotes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Wait....Chael said something to piss Brazilians off??? STOP TRAFFIC this is breaking news!!!!

Is this the first time????
Just before the JDS vs Cain fight he said hes became a fan of JDS after the Carwin fight...and now this sh1t

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
Calling Sonnen an attention ho is like calling a smurf blue or accusing a shark for liking salt. Once people start realizing it's an act, the sooner you start to enjoy it or at least not get so offended by it. Chael's name will be mentioned at the Academy Awards this year for best lead actor/MMA fighter. In my pro-Chael opinion, it could have been too soon to make jokes about JDS because he did just get the belt and deserves respect, but still, he incites for the intention of attention and clearly, he's getting it.
The sad part is people actually BUY IT and thats why my post