MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The internet may be dead......for Americans

View Single Post

Old 11-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
http://act.demandprogress.org/sign/protectip_docs

I sent a petition and letter some weeks back via that website. It is a non-profit organization dedicated to fighting against crap like this. It is not a scam or spam or anything like that, so send the petition.

This is just another case of big business lobbyists bribing congress (this all started by movie and music industry asking for this bill to pass) to get what they want, regardless of anyone else "rights" and "freedoms". Always nice when congress takes bribes from big business to push their acts that go against American "rights".

It really shows you who is actually running this country.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote