Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Fedors one loss

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  The Don 
#1 ·
I have a question about Fedors loss to Kohsaka. The fight was stopped and I have seen the fight because Fedor was cut in fifteen seconds. But why does it count as a loss? Nogueira was cut by Fedor before and it didn't count as a loss and they stopped the hugely hyped fight. At least Fedor beat Kohsaka again though :dunno:.

#3 ·
ive seen the fight as well and from what i understand, i think that was an illegal elbow..ive read it on here b4 that it was illegal, but if it was that wouldnt have counted as a loss......

#8 ·
The fight was stopped by an illegal elbow, early in the match. Heres the kicker. The rules stated no match can end without a winner. Fedor was deemed to able to continue, thus the fight was given to his opponent.
These rules were soon changed, and if it happened today... Fedor wins by DQ.

In reality, he has never been defeated.

#9 ·
Exactly, its not far that Nogueira didn't lose to a loss with Fedors illegal cut at Final Conflict but Fedor lost with an illegal cut. Oh well, Fedor beat Kohsakas ass later on in a rematch and Kohsaka was forced to stop due to doctor stoppage in the rematch. Revenge is a meal best served cold.

#10 ·
Rush said:
Exactly, its not far that Nogueira didn't lose to a loss with Fedors illegal cut at Final Conflict but Fedor lost with an illegal cut. Oh well, Fedor beat Kohsakas ass later on in a rematch and Kohsaka was forced to stop due to doctor stoppage in the rematch. Revenge is a meal best served cold.
Rush, that "Revenge is a dish, best served cold".......:cheeky4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.