MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How about a petition?

View Single Post

Old 11-20-2011, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
I think this forum is pretty friendly in general. Not just compared to other mma boards, but online discussion boards in general. If you wanna see some real hateful, troll like behavior, go on amazon and read the review comments on anything political or religious. That is some entertaining hate.
Man you're not kidding... all though I think some of the crap that is said over youtube has got to be the worst. 13 year old girls throwing out the most racist slurs I've heard in years on a regular basis. Oh and the "send the woman to the kitchen" joke just never seems to get old.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote