Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Heineken Cup 2012

3K views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  dudeabides 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Argh... dunno what to call. Its near impossible to be on this until you see the quarter final draw. Including Leinster [obviously], I think there are at least five other teams that can realistically win it, Toulouse, Leicester, Sarries, Clermont and Northampton. That's not to mention all the other quality teams in there. Think I"ll wait to see the first round or two before making a decision. If Northampton with in Limerick this weekend then they could be serious contenders again.

#3 ·
I only had the bets open until the first match this weekend, but I could leave it open the whole tourney no problem. Whenever they update the odds after whoever wins or loses I will just update them here to follow suit. When you place a bet it will be saved even if the odds go up or down afterwards.

#12 ·
To be honest, I think at this stage it'll be the quarter final draw that reveals all and tells us who is gonna win this competition. The only team I really don't fancy meeting until much later in the competition is Toulouse of Munster. And possibly Clermont.

#13 ·
Updated the odds again after the latest round came to pass yesterday. Many clubs are out of this one even with matches still to play according to the oddsmakers. I know, it's because of points and pools, not to worry. Don't recommend betting on any 500 to 1 teams.

#14 ·
Ulster and Clermont are probably the best two outside bets there, for the odds at least. Both have really tough away trips but both could do it. And if we win and Clermont win then Leinster go to Montferrand. Don't like the sound of that at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.