MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2011, 11:56 PM   #1129 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Squats 5,5,5,5,5@225lbs
Overhead Squats 10,10@50lbs
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 10,10@140lbs
Seated Calf Raise 10,10@100lbs

Weights up. I didn't want to take 3 days off but I hurt my back on the last day. Funny story, I was bragging to this yoga instructor about how flexible I am from M.M.A... I was trying to bend over and touch the floor with my palms (bad idea, my hamstrings were already sore and tight) and I tried a little too hard and I think that's what did it...It felt fine at the time, but then I went to the gym a few hours later and did 5 sets of deadlifts and 2 sets of powercleans to seal the deal. Feeling fine now but it was shit for 48 hours.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote