MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World of Warcraft Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2011, 01:08 AM   #82 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Not trying to hijack but are any of you planning to play SWTOR in the upcoming months?

I played WoW for about 4 years on and off. I used to be heavy into pvp but gradually settled on just pve. I play over in Darkspear Alliance
Wow I am really late to responding to this, but the answer would be maybe. I have pretty much completely lost my interest in WoW over the last month. I am not sure how eager I am to jump into another MMO again. Takes a lot of commitment to be a really good, geared and high level player.

I have been playing console games whenever I am playing now.

I was top 7ish mage on my server and 2nd or 3rd overall player gearwise in my guild before i left. Ended up 1/7 Heroic FL. My server has been dying a lot lately. 2 top guilds have left and others on the way out. Org is a ghostown now and that didn't help my interest level at all.

"We are the children of your rivals,
Holding guns while reading Bibles."

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote