MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - World of Warcraft Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2011, 02:08 AM   #82 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Not trying to hijack but are any of you planning to play SWTOR in the upcoming months?

I played WoW for about 4 years on and off. I used to be heavy into pvp but gradually settled on just pve. I play over in Darkspear Alliance
Wow I am really late to responding to this, but the answer would be maybe. I have pretty much completely lost my interest in WoW over the last month. I am not sure how eager I am to jump into another MMO again. Takes a lot of commitment to be a really good, geared and high level player.

I have been playing console games whenever I am playing now.

I was top 7ish mage on my server and 2nd or 3rd overall player gearwise in my guild before i left. Ended up 1/7 Heroic FL. My server has been dying a lot lately. 2 top guilds have left and others on the way out. Org is a ghostown now and that didn't help my interest level at all.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote