MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Veteran Falcao Suffers Heart Attack, Currently Stable in ICU

View Single Post

Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
browncow
Flyweight

browncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud ofbrowncow has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
based on the fact that he's 30 and he had a heart attack he's likely a juicer, a coke abuser or both.

Normally you can give a guy a benefit of the doubt,
"Likely", my ass. You ain't his doctor, so give it a rest. Unless you got some first-hand knowledge on his situation... then ya gotta dish.

Just cuz he comes off as a total douche don't make him the be-all-end-all of every negative stereotype you wish him to be.

For all we know, there's more to the overall health/genetics side than we caught from this article alone. That's why you see a doctor when your ill... and not a bookie.

Speculation is what leads to rumours, which lead to THIS-guy-and-THAT-guy-took-PEDs... so-that-OTHER-guy-mighta/musta/definitely-did... blah-blah-blah...

Falcao's no class-act, but he don't deserve this kinda crap from those who don't know him while he's in a life-or-death situation. I'm sure his family's worried sick about him right now. Just like your family or mine would be if such a fate were to befall one of us.

MOO!

#RUSH11/17/12
browncow is offline   Reply With Quote