MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Veteran Falcao Suffers Heart Attack, Currently Stable in ICU
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 05:50 PM
browncow
Flyweight

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
based on the fact that he's 30 and he had a heart attack he's likely a juicer, a coke abuser or both.

Normally you can give a guy a benefit of the doubt,
"Likely", my ass. You ain't his doctor, so give it a rest. Unless you got some first-hand knowledge on his situation... then ya gotta dish.

Just cuz he comes off as a total douche don't make him the be-all-end-all of every negative stereotype you wish him to be.

For all we know, there's more to the overall health/genetics side than we caught from this article alone. That's why you see a doctor when your ill... and not a bookie.

Speculation is what leads to rumours, which lead to THIS-guy-and-THAT-guy-took-PEDs... so-that-OTHER-guy-mighta/musta/definitely-did... blah-blah-blah...

Falcao's no class-act, but he don't deserve this kinda crap from those who don't know him while he's in a life-or-death situation. I'm sure his family's worried sick about him right now. Just like your family or mine would be if such a fate were to befall one of us.

My milkshake brings all the girls to the barn.

MOO!

#RUSH11/17/12

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome