MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #17166 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
MMAF is very slow recently, no MMA news
It has seemed slow here lately. We need more Lesnar vs Overeem talk

Just took my pooch to the vet for some shots. I saw the needle and was thinking "shit, he ain't gonna like that". She throws a treat down and grabs a piece of his back, hell he didn't even notice when he got the needle.

The one bad thing is that she guessed he'd get to 75-80lbs which I'm not real thrilled about. His little puppy land mines aren't bad but negotiating the back yard around some 2-3lb turds is gonna suck.

Whoever owned him before didn't get him neutered so that was cool. I can see getting a female fixed but you can't cut a mans nuts off