MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2011, 11:30 AM   #17167 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
It has seemed slow here lately. We need more Lesnar vs Overeem talk

Just took my pooch to the vet for some shots. I saw the needle and was thinking "shit, he ain't gonna like that". She throws a treat down and grabs a piece of his back, hell he didn't even notice when he got the needle.

The one bad thing is that she guessed he'd get to 75-80lbs which I'm not real thrilled about. His little puppy land mines aren't bad but negotiating the back yard around some 2-3lb turds is gonna suck.

Whoever owned him before didn't get him neutered so that was cool. I can see getting a female fixed but you can't cut a mans nuts off
Is this the puppy you found? Awesome that you kept it man, I hate seeing homeless animals!