MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2011, 04:15 PM   #139 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material

Budhi that's the coolest dog on the innerweb (until dude's grows up) he should be MMAF's mascot. He needs a BJ Penn sweater that says "just scrap"

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
That indoor shot is much better Nice and sharp face and blurry background. Head is amazing bahaha that dog is cute as hell.

You have no idea how much I understand and empathise with the second sentence...

I'll put a few action shots of my hound up later.

How old are they now man? Still got plenty of growing to do?
some of my pix are getting a little better. This camera has too many settings and I let the kids play with it sooo..

Kry it sounds like you too have a few thousand pics of your dogs butts. I keep trying for those cool airborn shots.

here's a better one of Tito's head. There is only 6 lbs difference between them, I think it's all in his head.

They are 25 weeks tomorrow.

7weeks

13 weeks

24 weeks

That soccer ball is only one week old.