MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator FC 58: Alvarez vs Chandler

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #19 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Just watched the Lombard-Prangley stoppage. Worst referee ever. The stoppage should've happen earlier and Lombard is a douche for firing that last shot.
Just saw this... I'm not sure I can blame Lombard - not sure what the ref was waiting for to stop the fight.

Prangley was rocked on the feet, then got hit with 4 heavy left hammerfists, and then 2 right-bombs and was turtled up. The ref looked like he was watching with a bag of popcorn instead of doing his job.

It's the ref's job to protect the fighters when they are unable to do so themselves, and if the ref isn't going to stop the fight then I'm not sure what Lombard can do.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote