MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 06:37 AM   #439 (permalink)
Leed
Middleweight

Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Hit, does WoW seem easier than it used to? I gained 20 levels this weekend on my crappy Mage and have yet to get lost. I wasn't even really focused on it or anything either.

As you know I'm not very goodDid Blizzard change it to suit noobs more than hardcores?
Are you surprised though? The level cap increases with every expansion pack, I doubt anyone would want to have the same difficulty level. The most interesting and fun part (also the most grinding and time consuming) is when you reach the max lvl, imagine if you had the same difficulty of leveling now when there are 85 (?) levels, like when there were only 60. It would take a lot more time.
But yeah, as I've heard, it's a lot more suited for casuals nowadays (not sure about the raiding part though), but imo it's also more fun than it used to be. I used to play WoW a lot some 4 or 5 years ago, I played the trial version this year and it was fun as hell, really got into it.
The upcoming expansion looks like shit though.
Leed is offline   Reply With Quote